· BS in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems with 2-4 years’ experience, or MS with 0 - 1 years’ experience, or equivalent experience or degree.
· Basic programming experience or knowledge of programming languages/technologies
· Basic analytical and troubleshooting skills specific to software related issues.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent communication skills including effective listening skills.
· Strong customer service skills.
· Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and maintain attention to details
· Knowledge/experience with Windows, UNIX and Linux.
· Knowledge/experience with databases.
· Knowledge in OpenEdge will be preferred
· Knowledge/experience with Windows batch and Unix shell scripting.
· Knowledge/experience with SQL, ODBC and JDBC