Progress is looking for a Tech Support Engineer to join our WPF team. The role calls for a technically adept individual, well aware of the .NET platform, with programming knowledge in XAML, who also enjoys the day-to-day communication with other developers.
In this very technical role you will be a part of a product team and will be helping customers troubleshoot and develop their WPF applications built with our UI for WPF. You’ll be given the opportunity to learn in depth how the product is developing and will be working with some of the world’s leading companies. As you work hand-in-hand with our customers’ engineering teams, you’ll be among the first to hear their direct product feedback and will have the chance to influence the product roadmap.
Check out what the customers are saying for our superhero squad of Technical Support Engineers:
"Brilliant! And so easy once you know how. Thanks very much, it all makes so much more sense now. You guys are the best, and WAY ahead of everyone else!”
To be successful in this role you need to:
- Be quite confident with .NET platform
- Have programming knowledge in XAML, C#, OOP
- Be eager to learn new technologies and constantly improve your technical skills
- Be a great listener, have the ability to dig deep into an issue and have the skills to effectively troubleshoot and communicate with developer customers, and colleagues
What you will be doing most of the time:
- Provide high quality technical support to Progress customers via an online ticketing system
- Liaise our customers with the product team - communicate bug reports and feature requests
- Come up with ideas for technical content – demos, blog posts, or anything that might be helpful for both current and potential customers
- Propose improvements and implement them in the existing knowledge base articles and propose ideas for new technical articles
UI for WPF
UI for WPF is a complete commercial toolset for building next-generation line of business and kiosk applications with WPF. The suite contains more than 110 components which help developers build next-generation windows applications. If you have programming experience with Microsoft .Net and C# and you want to expand your knowledge in .net applications development, this team will be the perfect fit for you.
If you are looking for:
- A chance to join a team and a company globally recognized for its cutting edge products
- A constant stream of exciting challenges and a broad range of resources to solve them
- Informal, friendly and knowledge-sharing environment with open communication and smart people around you
- An opportunity for professional and personal growth enhanced through a large library, development programs, trainings and regular performance assessment
Then apply now! We are excited to talk to you!