We are currently on the lookout for a Tech Support Engineer to join our Test Studio team. The role calls for a technically adept individual, aware of quality assurance process and methodologies, with some knowledge in .Net and web development and general understanding of computer networking principles.
In this technical role you will be part of a product team and will be helping customers troubleshoot and solve real problems. You’ll be given the opportunity to learn the Test Studio family of products and as you work hand-in-hand with our QA customers, you’ll be among the first to hear their direct feedback and will have the chance to influence the product roadmap.
You will be consistently engaged by diverse and interesting challenges in field of quality assurance of mobile, desktop and web applications.
To be successful in this role you need to:
- Have experience with .Net and web development
- Be familiar with QA processes and methodologies
- Be a great listener, have the ability to dig deep into a technical issue and have the skills to effectively troubleshoot and communicate with our clients and colleagues
- Be eager to learn new technologies and constantly improve your technical skills
- Have excellent written and verbal English skills
What you will be doing most of the time:
- Own designated issues submitted by our customers and making sure their problems are solved in the best possible way
- Investigate projects provided by customers to reproduce and diagnose support incidents
- Escalate product issues to engineering team with clear and complete information, carrying out recommended diagnostic steps and gathering information as necessary
- Review and improve variety of resources, including product documentation, knowledge base articles and community forums
- Participate in knowledge capturing like creating product demos, blog posts and technical documentation
If you are looking for:
- A chance to join a team and a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products
- A constant stream of exciting challenges and a broad range of resources to solve them
- Informal, friendly and knowledge-sharing environment with open communication and smart people around you
- An opportunity for professional and personal growth enhanced through a large library, development programs, training and regular performance assessment
- A company with a social and benefits program that allows you to concentrate on your job and career
then we would be glad to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
Progress is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a versatile environment for all our employees.