At Progress we have an opportunity for a Tech Support Engineer to join our Telerik UI for Xamarin team. The team is focused on building company’s UI for Xamarin components targeting multiple platforms.
Here is what you will be doing most of the time:
- Own designated issues submitted by our customers and making sure their problems are solved in the best possible way
- Investigate projects provided by customers to reproduce and diagnose support incidents
- Escalate product issues to engineering team with clear and complete information, carrying out recommended diagnostic steps and gathering information as necessary
- Review and improve variety of resources, including product documentation, knowledge base articles and community forums
- Participate in knowledge capturing like creating product demos, blog posts and technical documentation
What you need to be a successful Tech Support Engineer:
- Basic experience with .NET or mobile development
- Familiarity with source control Git, TFS, etc.
- The ability to dig deep into a technical issue and have the skills to effectively troubleshoot and communicate with our developer clients
- Very good written and spoken English
- Eagerness to learn new skills
- Impressive communication skills
What you are looking for:
- A constant stream of fun challenges to solve, with the resources to solve them
- Informal, friendly and knowledge sharing environment with smart people around you
- A chance to join a team and a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products
- Hands-on product development with a worldwide effect upon millions of people
- The opportunity to experience awesome Agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Dynamic opportunity for professional growth
- A company with a social and benefits program that allows you to concentrate on your career
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you? Apply now, we are looking forward to talking to you!