We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins.
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join KendoReact and work with our clients to enable them to create and deploy powerful and reusable data presentations.
Being a Technical Support Engineer at Progress is like no other support position. You'll be a full member of our technical staff, working closely with the product developers. This is a great job for someone who’s excited about programming, but who’s most motivated by solving real problems for real people. Here
you can read more about the daily life of a Technical Support Engineer at Progress.Please note that this is a maternity cover role with an approx. duration of 1,5y.
What will you do:
What you need to be successful in this role
- Help clients using the KendoReact product.
- Identify lack of documentation and contribute to it.
- Identify and log bugs report and feature requests that clients are experiencing into our tracking system.
- Ability to communicate clearly and positively through written and spoken English
- Prior experience in technical support or customer service will be considered as a plus
- Experience with KendoReact or Kendo UI is plus.
So, if you can bring relevant experience and show up with energy, enthusiasm and an appetite to learn we want to hear from you.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:Compensation
- Generous remuneration package.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment.
Vacation, Family, and Health
Аnd even more perks:
- 30 days paid annual vacation.
- An extra day off for your birthday.
- 2 additional days off for volunteering.
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage.
- Additional pension insurance.
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall.
- Co-funded Multisport card.
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite.
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance.
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes, motorbikes and electric scooters.
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!