We are now on the lookout for a Technical Support Engineer to join our Kendo UI Team and work with the large community of developers relying on Kendo for building modern web applications under tight deadlines.
Being a Technical Support Engineer at Progress is like no other support position. You'll be a full member of our technical staff, working closely with the product development teams, with full benefits from day one.
This is a great job for someone who’s excited by the possibilities offered by programming, but who’s most motivated by solving real problems for real people. You will be consistently engaged by diverse and interesting challenges. You'll use a constantly evolving tool set to solve a constantly evolving array of problems. There's room for coding in this position, but you don't have to be a super coder to succeed in it.
This is what you’ll be dealing with if you join us:
- Owning designated issues submitted by customers and making sure their problem is solved in the best possible way
- Researching variety of resources, including documentation, Knowledge Base, bug database, and Community forums
- Running cases provided by customers to reproduce and diagnose support incidents
- Communicating clearly and precisely with customers regarding technical issues and setting the right expectations
- Escalating product issues to the product teams
- Logging product defects and feature requests; provides Engineering with clear and complete information, when engineering assistance is required, carrying out recommended diagnostic steps and gathering information as necessary
- Participating in knowledge capturing (e.g. Create new knowledge resources and/or update the existing ones - product demos, KB and technical articles/documentation, code libraries.).
- Reviewing product documentation and identifying topics that need improvement
To be great in this role you need to have:
- A broad technical curiosity with proven technical understanding and problem solving
- The ability to communicate clearly and positively through written and spoken English
- Previous experience developing apps for mobile devices (HTML5 or native) is also a plus
If you are looking for:
- A chance to join a team and a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products
- A constant stream of exciting challenges and a broad range of resources to solve them
- Informal, friendly and knowledge-sharing environment with open communication and smart people around you
- An opportunity for professional and personal growth enhanced through a large library, development programs, training and regular performance assessment
Then we would be happy to hear from you! Apply Now!