We are on the lookout for a Software Development Support Engineer to join our Kendo Angular Team and work with the large community of developers relying on Kendo UI for building modern web applications under tight deadlines.
This is a great job for someone who’s excited by the possibilities offered by programming, but who’s most motivated by solving real problems for real people. You will be consistently engaged by diverse and interesting challenges. There's room for coding in this position, but you don't have to be a super coder to succeed in it.
This is what you’ll be dealing with if you join us:
- Owning issues submitted by customers, making sure their problem is solved in the best possible way
- Researching variety of resources, including documentation, issue tracker and community forums
- Investigating cases provided by customers to reproduce and diagnose product defects
- Communicating clearly with customers regarding technical issues and setting the right expectations
- Escalating important issues to the developers on the team
- Logging product defects and feature requests; provides Engineering with clear and complete information, when engineering assistance is required, carrying out recommended diagnostic steps and gathering information as necessary
- Create and update support resources - product demos, technical articles, sample applications
- Maintain high quality of the accompanying documentation
To be great in this role you need to have:
- A broad technical curiosity with proven technical understanding
- Experience with Git or other source control systems is a plus
- Knowledge and some experience with Angular, AngularJS or TypeScript is a plus
- The ability to communicate clearly and positively through written and spoken English
If you are looking for:
- A chance to join a team and a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products
- A constant stream of exciting challenges and a broad range of resources to solve them
- Informal, friendly and knowledge-sharing environment with open communication
- An opportunity for professional and personal growth enhanced through a large library, development programs, training and regular performance assessment
Then we would be happy to hear from you! Apply Now!