We are currently on the lookout for a software development Tech Support Engineer to join our Sitefinity CMS team in Sofia. The role calls for a technically adept individual, well aware of the .NET platform, with programming knowledge in HTML, ASP.NET Web Forms/MVC, who also enjoys the day-to-day communication with others.
In this very technical role you will be a part of a product team and will be helping customers troubleshoot, develop and deploy bleeding-edge business solutions. You’ll be given the opportunity to learn the Sitefinity platform inside-out and will be working with some of the world’s leading Fortune 500 companies. As you work hand-in-hand with our customers, you’ll be among the first to hear their direct product feedback and will have the chance to influence the product roadmap.
As our support is legendary and we pride ourselves for it, we are only looking for the best of the best. So are you ready to join us?
To be successful in this role you need to:
- Be confident with .NET platform and have programming knowledge in HTML, ASP.NET Web Forms/MVC
- Be eager to learn new technologies and constantly improve your technical skills
- Be a great listener, have the ability to dig deep into an issue and have the skills to effectively troubleshoot and communicate with our clients and colleagues
What you will be doing most of the time:
- Work with client development projects to examine their problems and propose an appropriate solution - could be the case you come out with an extremely innovative solution which turns into a product/ feature implementation
- Liaise our customers with the product team - communicate bug reports and feature requests
- Come up with ideas for technical content – demos, blog posts, or anything that might be helpful for both current and potential customers
Sitefinity is an ASP.NET Content Management System delivering power without the complications. Designed with both usability and extensibility in mind, Sitefinity is engineered to make managing a website a positive, empowering experience. Because it’s built on a cutting-edge code-base, Sitefinity is best equipped to meet the long term needs of today’s businesses, including tackling the fast-paced world of mobile.
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
Progress is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a versatile environment for all our employees.