Job Title Technical Product Marketing Manager
About The Team:
We are a team with constant stream of fun challenges to solve with the resources to solve them. We have a friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with smart people. This is your chance to join a team and a company globally recognized for its cutting edge products that impacts millions of people worldwide through your ideas. We have dynamic opportunities for professional growth and have social and benefits program that allow you to concentrate on your job and career. We are a company that pays as much as it can give rather than as little as it can get away with.
About the Job:
Progress is looking for a sales engineering background with an interest in marketing, who understands the content management space and how IT, Marketing and Development professionals work together as a team to create great digital experiences for site visitors. The right candidate can create impactful messages for developers, soothe the worries of IT staff and understand the needs of the Director of Digital Marketing.
As the Sitefinity Product Marketing Manager you will…
- Have a strong understanding of the world of .NET development
- Understand who’s doing what in the web content management, marketing automation and marketing analytics market
- Perform competitive analysis and create impactful tools for both Sales and Product Marketing
- Perform win/loss analysis
- Write web, collateral, blog and other thought leadership copy using your unique knowledge and view of the world
- Provide support for the Sitefinity Sales Team when called upon
- Speak at live and virtual events and provide a dynamic voice on what’s happening in the marketing and with Sitefinity
You will be the person who has/is (a/an):
- Has 2-3 years of experience Product Marketing or as a Sales Engineer in technology company
- Is familiar with the details of modern web development technologies and trends
- Solid background in Web content management and Marketing Automation systems
- Passion for digging into tough problems and sharing the answers with others
- Gift for being able to have meaningful conversations with the staffs of a CIO or VP of Engineering
- Need to write a 200-word blog on web content management systems before breakfast
- Talent for writing marketing copy and supporting marketing programs
- Gift for keeping multiple projects moving at the same time
Today’s digital business reality demands new approaches and ideas. At the core of Progress is a single-minded determination to help businesses exceed the expectations of their customers. We don’t just build software, services and solutions. We create momentum. We spur success. We enable companies to deliver on their own promises. We triumph when our customers triumph.
This is a challenge we proudly embrace because we’re obsessed with creating software that consistently delivers tangible, measurable results across the board.
Today we are the destination of choice for developers building apps; tomorrow, we will be the Company who helps them connect with customers more effectively in this digital economy.
This commitment means we’re never satisfied with the now. Our customers rely on us to be ready for tomorrow, today. They rely on us to make progress.