Job Title Coop/Intern - Technical Marketing
About The Team:
We represent the next generation of product marketers and are responsible for strategies and execution for the industry leading digital transformation solutions. These solutions include omni-channel customer engagement, spanning web, mobile, and wearables. Core capabilities include content management, mobile development, data integration, etc. We leverage a lean marketing approach so that we can lead the market from a thought leadership and execution perspective grounded in customer reality.
About the Job:
We are looking for an intern to help with our digital presence, curate compelling content and even get a little geeky with some code.
- Leverage technical experience to deliver engaging web pages, blogs, and tutorials.
- Manage the Progress DataDirect web presence using the Sitefinity Content Management System.
- Be able to organize and collaborate among multiple stakeholders to deliver new features to the website.
- Curation of technical collateral including technical requirements, test plans, technical presentations, whitepapers, and implementation guides related to data connectivity.
- Drive to work collaboratively to get things done
- Gift for keeping multiple projects moving at the same time
- Excited about publishing amazing content and becomes obsessed over measuring its success through analytics
- 1 to 2 years of Technical Product Marketing experience in the technology industry
- Solid background in managing web projects
And you are looking for a:
- Opportunity to join a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products
- Constant stream of fun challenges to solve - with the resources to solve them
- Friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with smart people around you
- Way to impact millions of people worldwide through your ideas
Today’s digital business reality demands new approaches and ideas. At the core of Progress is a single-minded determination to help businesses exceed the expectations of their customers. We don’t just build software, services and solutions. We create momentum. We spur success. We enable companies to deliver on their own promises. We triumph when our customers triumph.
This is a challenge we proudly embrace because we’re obsessed with creating software that consistently delivers tangible, measurable results across the board.
Today we are the destination of choice for developers building apps; tomorrow, we will be the Company who helps them connect with customers more effectively in this digital economy.
This commitment means we’re never satisfied with the now. Our customers rely on us to be ready for tomorrow, today. They rely on us to make progress.