We’re Progress – we offer the best products to develop, deploy, and manage high-impact business applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join us as a Talent Management Specialist in Sofia.
This is a great opportunity for someone with foundational experience who is willing to grow their career in the field of talent management.
About the team:
The Organizational Effectiveness team at Progress, part of the People team, is responsible for driving organizational performance and success through strategic initiatives and practices in the field of learning & development, talent management, organizational culture, employee engagement.
We start our working day with the aim to build and foster a vibrant and inclusive work environment at Progress that makes our colleagues view their time at Progress as the best chapter of their career.
What you will be doing most of the time:
- Supporting different talent management, performance management, and career development initiatives at Progress, through planning, creating relevant content, supporting the design and execution of improvements of the current programs, and implementation of new programs
- Partnering with the Organizational Effectiveness team to create solutions across the different teams at Progress to support the current challenges of the teams (e.g., toolkits for effective collaboration for hybrid teams, effective remote meetings)
- Partner with the HRIS team to support the implementation of talent management capabilities within Workday to ensure the best and most efficient talent management experience for employees and managers
- In collaboration with the Organizational Effectiveness team, partner with the People Business Partners to identify organizational needs and offer relevant solutions
- Researching topics, curating relevant content (videos, books, articles, resources, etc.), and creating actionable toolkits, guidelines, on the job solutions
- Analyzing and applying available talent and organizational data to track how existing programs are doing and proposing relevant solutions for improvement
- Researching what top tech companies are doing to foster effective organizational effectiveness practices
- Directly contributing to the People team initiatives related to talent management, talent development, culture, and engagement, as needed
What you need to have:
- Experience in HR and interest to develop your career in the field of organizational effectiveness, talent management, learning, and development
- Experience designing and creating training materials
- Strong organizational and project management skills: you can effectively manage time, resources, multiple priorities and project stakeholders
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to collaborate, interact and build relationships with a diverse and globally dispersed employee population
- Ability to be analytical and exhibit sound logic and thinking
So, if you can bring relevant experience and show up with enthusiasm, we want to hear from you. What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!