The Organizational Effectiveness team at Progress, part of Human Capital, is responsible for driving organizational performance and success through strategic initiatives and interventions in the field of learning & development, talent management, diversity and inclusion, organizational culture, employee engagement.
We start our working day with the aim to build and foster a vibrant work environment at Progress that makes our colleagues around the globe feel valued, motivated and empowered to push the limits, and excel.
As a Talent Management and Diversity/Inclusions Senior Specialist, you will be the driving force in managing key people processes including our performance management approach (Amplify), creating unity across all people practices and driving our diversity and inclusion efforts across five continents.
As a Talent Management and Diversity/Inclusion Senior Specialist, you will be:
- Managing our companywide Amplify program (our innovative approach to performance management). Continually improving on adoption, utilization and impact the program has on employee engagement and business results.
- Executing on our diversity and inclusion strategy to foster an environment where all employees can bring their full selves to work and contribute maximally; weaving diversity & inclusion fully into our talent life cycle to enhance employee engagement, brand, and performance; deepening organizational knowledge related to diversity and inclusion
- Manage and execute talent processes (including promotion planning, career planning, etc.); ensure consistency in expectations (ex. results and behaviors) and alignment between processes, systems etc.
- Partner with HR Business Partners/local HR contacts and Business Leaders in the execution of talent programs throughout the organization. Partner with managers across the company to build organizational performance through expectation setting, fostering a culture of feedback, etc. - including incorporating Amplify into their teams
- Partnering with the HRIS team to design and implement talent management capabilities within Workday to ensure the best and most efficient talent management experience for employees and managers. Implement appropriate assessments and reporting on metrics related to talent management programs and analyze results to foster further success
- Work with our Learning and Development Senior Specialist to build career development resources that support employees in continually developing new skills and managing their careers at Progress
- Collaborating with the global Human Capital team to assess talent management needs and identify and design relevant solutions as needed
- Driving efforts to stimulate the sharing of knowledge and best practices across our global organizations related to talent management
- Actively upgrading your expertise and knowledge of talent management and diversity/inclusion trends, techniques and innovative approaches
How do we see our Talent Management and Diversity/Inclusion Senior Specialist?
- Experienced talent management professional. You have global talent management experience and a proven track record of designing and implementing people practices that support business success (ex. performance management programs, implementing competencies, career paths, etc.)
- Experience impacting organizations through diversity and inclusion efforts. Understands the importance and benefits of diversity and inclusion. Able to engage others in conversation to deepen their understanding of D&I. Experience building D&I programs and talent management processes that foster an inclusive environment where all employees can contribute maximally.
- Global team player. You can collaborate, interact and build relationships with a diverse and globally dispersed employee population. You have the ability and experience to collaborate with employees and managers across different teams and organizational levels.
- Passionate about impacting the business and helping others succeed in their careers. Able to create talent practices that drive business success and support individual employee success.
- Critical thinker, able to effectively diagnose a complex situation through active listening and observing and propose a recommendation/solution customized to the situation.
- Able to digest lots of information and create easy to use, engaging resources for managers and employees that support adoption (using variety of medias including video, etc.).
- Strong coach, able to coach managers and employees on strategies to strengthen performance, build skills, share feedback and achieve results. Able to clearly communicate with and influence the senior level management.
- Creative and Agile. Able to understand the broad impact our talent processes need to have and develop and execute on new/creative approaches to meet those needs.
- Highly analytical, with data-driven approach in identifying talent management needs to serve and improve the business needs; Knowledge or experience with analyzing data
- Always ready for/to change. You thrive in a VUCA environment. Agility and flexibility are among your strengths.
- Action-oriented self-starter. You take on difficult challenges and resolve problems when they arise without procrastinating. You can manage multiple priorities at once.
- Passionate about learning. You have a strong curiosity for exploring more and more effective and innovative ways to deliver solutions. You monitor the latest research and practices and know how to apply them critically.
- Exquisite project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities in dynamic environment (it is never boring with us)
- Excellent English language skills, both spoken and written.
- Familiarity with HRIS systems is a plus.
If the above describes you and is fitting your career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!