Our Human Capital is on the lookout for an enthusiastic Talent Acquisition Specialist to join forces with our global team of professionals.
Being a part of the Talent Acquisition team means working towards team’s goals, partnering with Hiring Managers for all divisions and provide full life cycle recruitment on a local level. The role will be an integral part in building a Recruitment strategy, developing and executing hiring plan to effectively serve the hiring needs of the global company.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Building a Talent Acquisition strategy from planning to execution and measuring, including employer branding strategy initiatives, sourcing and selection of talent, and onboarding
- Working closely with the global team on identifying differences in the talent acquisition process and aligning best practices
- Implementation and usage of the global ATS
- Improvement and globalizing of current policies
- Being the main driver for the Employee Referral Program and Internal Career Mobility development expanding further and globalizing different recruitment channels; Social media recruitment
- Implement and analyze recruitment metrics and develop action steps based on them
- Develop Internship program/Universities’ relations
- Development of recruitment training for the Hiring managers, as well as revising the current recruitment guidelines for managers
- Partnering with the Telerik Academy on better positioning the Telerik needs and identifying ways of covering them with the students from the Academy
What we will be looking for:
- Talent acquisition domain expertise
- Extensive experience in direct recruitment, working on development of hiring plan and executing on it, working closely with the Hiring Managers
- Experience with creating and management of internal programs, such as referral programs and career mobility policies
- Knowledge or experience with an ATS will be considered as an advantage
- Able to clearly communicate with and influence the senior level management
- Highly analytical, with data-driven approach in identifying recruitment strategies to serve and improve the business needs
- Exquisite planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities in dynamic environment (it is never boring with us)
- Excellent English language skills, both spoken and written
- Passion for the software industry specifics and differences
If you believe that all of above describes you as a person and professional, then send us your application! We will be happy to meet with you and tell you more about this adventure.