The Talent Acquisition function at Progress is tasked with the important goal to attract the best talent to join our team and ensure their first interaction with Progress is great! To help us with this, we are now on the lookout for a Talent Acquisition Partner to unite with us in Sofia.
Your core role will be hiring the very best talent into Progress. You’ll be passionate about the candidate experience and immerse yourself in the businesses you support, understanding their talent agenda and becoming their primary advisor on talent attraction and hiring.
If you are experienced in recruitment, thrive in a fast-paced environment, are skilled in building and refining processes and relationships, then we would be happy to hear from you! The job is a good match for someone who can balance the need to be a strategic hiring partner along with a roll up your sleeves attitude.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with hiring managers to help them structure their hiring needs and advise them throughout the hiring process
- As a subject matter expert, set and manage the hiring team’s expectations – you shall consider the state of the labor market, historic data and hiring best practices to ensure requirements are properly scoped, process is effective and inclusive and hiring needs are met
- Recommend effective and tailored recruiting approaches to leaders and managers; support & coach them to make the right hiring decisions
- Manage end to end recruitment process – from recruitment strategy, through the selection process to closure
- Participate in various Talent Acquisition/ Human Capital improvement projects which contribute to the on-going development of our Talent Acquisition strategy and of the overall recruitment experience
- Support our Inclusion & Diversity efforts – champion inclusive hiring, participate in hiring managers’ training, etc.
- Get involved in all things Social Media and help develop Progress’s employer brand in EMEA
On day one we will be expecting you to have/be:
- Hands-on recruitment experience with a genuine passion for finding and landing great talent
- Superb interpersonal skills – you can easily engage different audiences and communicate well at all levels – candidates love you, hiring managers seek your advice
- Strong interviewing skills – behavioral/ competency-based interviews are part of your daily life
- Ability to influence the recruitment process and hiring decisions where necessary – you’ll have to be comfortable challenging your stakeholders
- Experience with hiring for technical roles will be a big advantage
- Exposure to a range of sourcing techniques – some obvious, some niche - very much needed
- Be excited about all things talent acquisition and an advocate of great candidate experience
- Be excellent in English, both spoken and written
So, if you can bring relevant experience and show up with energy, enthusiasm and an appetite to learn we want to hear from you.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
Аnd even more perks
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!