We’re Progress - we offer the best products to develop, deploy and manage high-impact applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join us as a Talent Acquisition Partner in Brno.
The Talent Acquisition function at Progress is tasked with the vital goal to attract the best talent to join our team and ensure their first interaction with Progress is excellent!
Your core role will be hiring the very best talent into Progress. You’ll be passionate about the candidate experience and immerse yourself in the businesses you support, understanding their talent agenda and becoming their primary advisor on talent attraction and hiring.
If you are experienced in recruitment, thrive in a fast-paced environment, are skilled in building and refining processes and relationships, then we would be happy to hear from you! The job is a good match for someone who can balance the need to be a strategic hiring partner along with a roll up your sleeves attitude.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with hiring managers to help them structure their hiring needs and advise them throughout the hiring process
- As a subject matter expert, set and manage the hiring team’s expectations – you shall consider the state of the labor market, historical data, and hiring best practices to ensure requirements are appropriately scoped, the process is effective and inclusive, and hiring needs are met
- Recommend effective and tailored recruiting approaches to leaders and managers; support & coach them to make the right hiring decisions
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process – from recruitment strategy, through sourcing and selection process to closure
- Participate in various Talent Acquisition/ People team improvement projects which contribute to the ongoing development of our Talent Acquisition strategy and the overall recruitment experience
- Support our Inclusion & Diversity efforts – champion inclusive hiring, participate in hiring managers’ training, etc.
- Get involved in all things Social Media and help develop Progress’s employer brand in EMEA
On day one, we will be expecting you to have/be:
- Hands-on recruitment experience on the Czech market with a genuine passion for finding and landing great talent
- Superb interpersonal skills – you can easily engage different audiences and communicate well at all levels – candidates love you, hiring managers seek your advice
- Solid interviewing skills – behavioral/ competency-based interviews are part of your daily life
- Ability to influence the recruitment process and hiring decisions where necessary – you’ll have to be comfortable challenging your stakeholders
- Experience with hiring for technical roles will be a significant advantage
- Hands-on experience with a range of sourcing techniques – some obvious, some niche - very much needed
- Be excited about all things talent acquisition and an advocate of stellar candidate experience
- Be excellent in English and Czech language, both spoken and written
So, if you can bring relevant experience and show up with enthusiasm, we want to hear from you. What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
- 25 days paid annual vacation
- Cafeteria Benefit Plus: pension scheme contributions, MultiSport card, discounts in stores, and more
- And many other perks such as meal allowance and language courses