We are seeking a talented and highly motivated individual to join our team and serve as a key member in the management of our accounting operations. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to build a career in accounting. You will be emerged in diverse projects that will keep you challenged, as well as give you an opportunity to learn something new every day while collaborating with global, diverse and multi-functional teams. If you are a motivated team player, eager to gain hands-on experience within a leading-edge, publicly-traded global company that is driving trends within the hottest tech sectors, join us.
About the Role:
In your role as Staff Accountant, you will support the following major Accounting processes and related functions;
*North America General Ledger Close
*Internal and External Reporting
- Perform month end closing, day to day accounting operations, account reconciliations for general ledger accounts, reconcile intercompany accounts, and prepare detailed analyses.
- Support the internal and external audit teams
- Assisting us implementing an ERP system and with developing new processes and/or reporting requirements for new activities that occur as the business grows.
- Maintain a continuous improvement mindset and proactively identify, review and implement process improvements
- Maintain and ensure ongoing compliance with accounting policies and procedures
- Perform any other projects assigned by the Accounting Manager on an as-needed basis
- BS degree in Accounting with 0-3 years Accounting experience
- Willingness to roll up their sleeves to get tasks done
- Strong internal desire for success
- Ability to adapt rapidly to changing priorities – flexibility, teamwork, collaborative work style and positive attitude
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and the ability to meet the deadlines
- Strong Excel skills. (e.g. high comfort level with consolidation and joining data, creating formulas, etc.)
- Strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and practices
- Must be a self-starter and take initiative
Please briefly describe your skills, knowledge and experience with the required qualifications in your cover letter.