We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Sr Scrum Master(On Contract) for our Chef product group working out of India (Bangalore Office/Remote).
In our Chef Product Group, we develop the world's best products for managing applications and infrastructure at scale, and we deploy them to solve real problems in all kinds of industries. We get to work with the latest in cloud and container technologies. We have the opportunity not just to follow but to shape best practices. Our platform is used to enable billions of people around the world to chat, fly, present, bank, game, shop, and learn. Chances are the applications and devices you use every day to have infrastructure built, deployed, secured, and run with our code.
- Strong experience in Agile principles and practices
- Work with senior management and business partners to determine success criteria for Agile transformation
- Organise interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of all commitments made relative to delivery, quality, and the required business metrics.
- Guide and coach, the teams on Scrum and Agile practices consistent with team standards and helping them achieve their commitments and objectives
- Represent team in Scrums and planning to ensure all teams are aligned
- Facilitation/mediation skills so you can reconcile multiple points of view, work through conflicts and productively find a way forward.
- Coach the team to improve in velocity and Sprint success and strive for continuous improvement
- Manage and resolve issues across multiple teams and organisations to ensure successful agile journey
- Become an expert on Progress’ Product Planning & Delivery process; train new employees or employees who are new to the process.
- Recommend process improvements to ensure successful agile practices
- Facilitate and organise Scrum meetings- help the team focus on goals, self-organise to achieve objectives, and ensure they fully understand the objectives and commitments.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts with teams and implementing solutions to make the teams more efficient and improve delivery success.
- Work with product owners and stakeholders to ensure they are well engaged with the team and part of the regular feedback loop.
To be successful we need someone who has :
Experience/ knowledge working in DevOps / DevSecOps/ enterprise software field of business
Strong experience in Scrum & Agile related experience. Agile Practices (Agile Processes (SAFe / Scrum / Kanban)
SAFe certification is preferred.
Experience of working in Scaled Agile.
Experience with CI/CD deployment of cloud solutions is a strong plus
Experience working in scale Agile environments such as SAFe a strong plus
Experience facilitating and delivering projects at technology companies
Ability to balance multiple projects at a time and communicate ideas and information both verbally and in writing
Knowledge of basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
Understanding of incremental delivery and the value of metrics
Strong communication skills