We’re Progress – we offer the best platforms for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build products that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join our Core C/ Chef Product Group us as Sr Product Marketing Manager in United States (we are open for remote working options)
Progress Software’s Chef business is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to drive go-to-market strategy for Progress Chef DevSecOps solutions.
In this role, you will be responsible for working cross-functionally with marketing, sales, and product teams to drive product messaging and positioning, product launches, content and campaigns, events, and enablement. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, you will join a fast-paced product marketing team. The ability to translate technical capabilities and current market trends into compelling content for internal and external audiences is critical. The ideal candidate is a driven self-starter, a diplomatic collaborator, a strategic thinker who enjoys rolling up their sleeves, and someone who exercises sound judgement on when to push back and when to dive in.
- Drive DevSecOps thought leadership and become an expert on compliance automation buyers – who they are, how they buy, and their buying criteria
- Lead the development of messaging and positioning and create core content assets (presentations, web pages, sales enablement, etc.) that highlight differentiated value to reach target buyers
- Present on webinars and at industry events and be the primary thought leader for the products you support
- Build strong working relationships across product management, demand generation and sales to design and execute marketing efforts that drive measurable results
- Plan the launches of new product releases and manage cross-functional execution of the plan
- Demonstrated experience in product marketing or related roles (product management, marketing strategy, sales enablement, competitive analysis, etc.)
- Experience in enterprise software and familiarity with DevOps, Information Security, IT Automation, and related spaces
- Passion for knowing your market and translating that expertise to actionable go-to-market plans
- Proven track record of crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content
- Excellent writing ability, including the ability to communicate technical concepts
- Excellent verbal communications skills and a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior audiences
- Hands-on capability to create a range of marketing assets, including succinct slide pitch-decks, eBooks, videos, and event/webinar content
- Loves a fast-moving space and pace with a team that works hard and has fun
- Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our workforce. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!