Job Title: Sr. Regional Partner Manager
About the Team:
The foundation of the Digital Business Sales Team here at Progress is built on award winning Digital Content & Digital Experience products. This team thrives on the goal to help transform businesses around the world to survive in the digitized world. Focusing on products and services offering a full application life cycle, the team offers products such as The Digital Factory and other services including; Sitefinity, Telerik platform, DevTools and Testing products
About the Job:
The Regional Partner Manager (RPM) will be engaged in establishing and growing productive business relationship with full service Digital Agencies and System Integrators having an application development and deployment and digital business transformation practice. The RPM will collaborate with partners in defining partnership objectives and executing mutual plans to achieve them. The RPM will facilitate the interaction between partners and the direct sales team in the pursuit of client sales and expansion opportunities. He/she will also identify business opportunities related to the development of the channel, thus contributing to the overall business development efforts.
The ideal candidate is someone who thrives on relationship building while challenging partners to think differently about their business. You will be acting as a consultant for our partner community with diverse backgrounds, such as IT, Marketing, Sales, etc., so audience-centric communication and presentation skills are a must.
- Work with our direct sales teams and manage the sales pipeline
- Work with marketing to develop and execute channel marketing programs
- Coach partner business development teams to increase their Progress Software sales volume and deal size
- Own the relationships inside partner organizations and the joint go to market message
- Use insight and consultative techniques to teach partners about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their professional services practices which link back to Progress Software solutions.
- Research prospective partner organizations to identify the right stakeholders and points of entry; establish a value hypothesis for partnering, and manage the course and momentum of recruiting new partners into the partner program.
- Develop, communicate, and implement the business plan within the US West region
- 5-10 years of progressively increased responsibility recruiting and managing full service Digital Agencies, SI with an application development and deployment, and digital business transformation practice.
- Demonstrable experience in positioning Enterprise content management, and mobile aPaaS application solutions.
- High energy, entrepreneurial spirit and relentless drive to achieve results; operates independently with minimal supervision and direction, and as part of a team
- Uses rational and emotional drivers that would appeal to partners to drive compelling business conversations and momentum.
- Ability tailor communication to Partner needs with strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong desire to learn and ability to master new technologies within a relatively short period.
- An executive presence and driven to interact with the senior leadership of the partnering agencies
- Solid grasp of web application and systems integration technologies; previous experience with content management systems would be considered an advantage.
- Willing to travel domestically
Today’s digital business reality demands new approaches and ideas. At the core of Progress is a single-minded determination to help businesses exceed the expectations of their customers. We don’t just build software, services and solutions. We create momentum. We spur success. We enable companies to deliver on their own promises. We triumph when our customers triumph.
This is a challenge we proudly embrace because we’re obsessed with creating software that consistently delivers tangible, measurable results across the board.
Today we are the destination of choice for developers building apps; tomorrow, we will be the Company who helps them connect with customers more effectively in this digital economy.
This commitment means we’re never satisfied with the now. Our customers rely on us to be ready for tomorrow, today. They rely on us to make progress.