We're Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow's applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Technical Analyst in our Software Asset Management team in Sofia.
This role will be performing impartial and cooperative license reviews within Progress' customer base, located across the USA/EMEA regions. The Technical Analyst will be actively participating in the license reviews (audits) that are focused on helping our customers (and partners) manage their Progress Software environment on an ongoing basis.
As a Technical Analyst, you will be expected to:
- Act as a License Management expert in Software Asset Management activities; Advise on suitability of licensing structures in meeting and optimizing the licensing of Customer's business and system environments.
- Conduct license reviews daily for Progress customers. The license review aims to determine and monitor Software Usage across Progress customers. The result is either compliance or containing commercial resolution for any identified issues if exceeding license entitlements.
- Own and drive the resolution of any issues as required
- Perform comprehensive and accurate analysis of the collected data and work with those large volumes of data
- Analyze and interpret Software Licensing Agreements
- Develop and constantly maintain a very high level of understanding of the products, their associated licensing terms, conditions, and metrics, as well as business practices and policies;
- Work on multiple license management-related projects as required.
- Generate ad-hoc reports as required
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with other internal departments such as Sales, Finance, Legal, Customer Order Management, and Support
What would make you successful in this role?
- University degree (or equivalent) – preferably related to the IT field or other kind of technical major.
- Intermediate knowledge in Excel is a must: formulas, pivots, etc.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have:
- Software background, basic Operating Systems knowledge, and understanding of relational database management systems (RDBMS) such as Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle Database, OpenEdge) and Networking Operating Systems are not a must but will be considered an advantage.
- Experience in dealing with customer contracts
- Customer-focused experience within the software industry
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent research skills and knowledge to resolve complex problems
If the above fits your experience and career goals, we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym onsite with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
Аnd even more perks
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
But most importantly, a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!