Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want, and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress.
By joining our Software Engineering internship program you will have the chance to contribute to the development, automation testing and support of our industry-leading Telerik or Kendo UI products and help our 3.5M strong developer community to build the applications they want and need, every day.
Please note we expect you to work full time for 3 months (July, August, September) during the summer and confirm your availability once the academic year starts. Here
you can find detailed information about the Software Engineering Internship program.
This is what you'll be doing if you join us:
- Pursuing a bachelor's/ master's in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field;
- Solid knowledge in OOP, data structures and algorithms;
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good written and spoken English
- Previous technical internship would be an advantage
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- Research and understand the competitive landscape
- Implement new functionality following the latest design principals
- Write clean, maintainable and readable code, according to the best coding standards
- Participate in code reviews
- Perform manual testing of common cases, develop and maintain automation tests
- Learn how to automate the process of building, packaging and distributing software
- Participate in documenting the ready software product
- Resolve designated customer issues in the best possible ways
- Participates in knowledge capturing (e.g. create new knowledge resources and/or update the existing ones - product demos, knowledge base and technical articles/documentation, code libraries
- Generously paid internship program
- 15 days’ vacation for 6 months + an extra day off for your birthday
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
And many other perks!