We’re Progress –we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Senior Software Engineer in our Data Connectivity and Integration Team in Hyderabad, India
The role demands extensive knowledge and experience in Java technologies to design, build, and support complex product features and components.
As a member of the team you will be expected to:
- Design of the overall architecture of the application
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Lead a team of young elite engineers
То be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Vast experience and strong proficiency in Java Technologies like threading, and NIO.
- Experienced in MVC frameworks such as Spring and back-end programming using Java, and Node.js.
- Any knowledge in web technologies in advantageous
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Management of the hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like GIT, Perforce, and SVN
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
- 30 days of earned leaves plus an extra day off for your birthday, various other leaves like Marriage leave ,Casual leave, Maternity leave , Paternity Leave
- Premium Group medical Insurance for employee and 5 dependents ,Personal accident insurance coverage,Life insurance coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite, free access to Yoga , Zumba classes by professional trainers
- Professional development reimbursement
- Interest subsidy on loans - either vehicle or personal loans