We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins.
We are on the lookout for two Software Engineer Interns to join two of our internal web teams (Your Account and Licensing teams) in Sofia. You will be surrounded by experienced software engineers who are ready to share their knowledge and help you grow as a professional.
This is a great opportunity for someone who’s excited by the possibilities offered by programming and is also motivated by solving real problems. You will be consistently engaged with diverse and interesting challenges. You will dive into the vast eco-system that stands behind the scenes and supports the everyday operation of Progress Telerik and Sitefinity businesses and their public ecommerce and customer portals. You have the chance to become a member of a cross-functional team that drives the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. There's room for coding in this position, but you don't have to be a super coder to start.
Please, note that the duration of the internship is 6 months, full time (40h/ week).
What you will be doing most of the time as part of our teams:
- Work closely with our software engineers to make the right decisions in terms of ensuring our code is modular, well-tested and reusable
- Dive into a variety of different scenarios and helping in problem-solving and feature implementation
- Work closely with design experts to deliver optimized and flowless customer experience
- Work closely with our database engineer on MS SQL Database improvements
- Write unit tests and documentation
To be great in this role you need to have:
- A broad technical curiosity with proven technical understanding and problem solving
- The ability to communicate clearly and positively through written and spoken English
Experience with the following would be an advantage:
- ASP .NET
- NET Web API
- .NET Core
- MS SQL
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you! Apply now!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!