We are on the lookout for an Intern to join our KendoReact team.
This is a great career start and is suitable for students and recent graduates. The duration of the internship is 6 months.
What you will be doing most of the time as part of the product team:
- Write code, write tests, write docs, write examples.
- Be part of a team that handles whole product development lifecycle, including development, feedback gathering, marketing, customer care and planning.
- Be part of discussing ideas, implementations.
Requirements for the position:
- Know how to code in at least one programming language.
- Know how to use Git or other source control system.
- Have interest in React, TypeScript and Sass
- Eager to learn
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and positive people and to also enjoy:
- Detailed onboarding Internship program build to help you get a jump start in your career
- Informal, friendly and knowledge-sharing environment with open communication and smart people around you
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- And many other perks
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
Send us CV and Cover letter in English sharing why do you want to join KendoReact team as Intern. We would also be happy to review any sample project you have done, together with your application, but this is not a must.
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!