We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions for our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins.
The Software Engineer in Test is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing test plans to verify the functionality, stability and performance of new features in the Network Monitoring product line. This position will require experience in using different automation frameworks combined with strong coding skills. Should have hands-on experience in writing tests, automation and performance testing. Ideal candidates are Software Engineers who are passionate about
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN THIS ROLE:
• Participate in Agile Software Development process by working closely with Product Owners, Developers and QA peers within and across the various scrum teams
• Contribute to continuous integration (CI) efforts by adopting automated test practices, frameworks, and tools
• Be a self-motivated team player that demonstrates adaptability
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, WE NEED SOMEONE WHO HAS:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science
• Experience with creating test plans, creating test automation frameworks and API tests
• Experience in testing of web-based applications preferably using Cypress
• Strong coding, problem solving and debugging skills
• Understanding of latest technologies like Docker, IaC and DevOps tools
• Experience in managing a defined CI/CV Process with the Test Infrastructure
• Understanding of TCP/IP protocol stack and familiarity with SNMP, LDAP, HTTP / HTTPS
• Experience with Wireshark, VmWare, Hyper-V, Mimic, Putty, Syslog, AWS, Azure a plus
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!