We are looking for a skilled Software Engineer to join our Sitefinity CMS team.The opportunity is a great match for someone who has solid background in software engineering and testing and wants to dive into test automation.
Sitefinity is an ASP.NET Content Management System delivering power without the complications. Designed with both usability and extensibility in mind, Sitefinity is engineered to make managing a website a positive, empowering experience. Because it’s built on a cutting-edge code-base, Sitefinity is best equipped to meet the long term needs of today’s businesses, including tackling the fast-paced world of mobile.
What you will be doing most of the time:
- Get familiar with feature requirements and provide feedback on them
- Prepare test cases based on feature requirements and specifications
- Use various testing techniques to verify features and fixes are correctly implemented
- Develop automated tests
- Monitor and maintain test environments as well as the overall quality of the product
Do you have:
- Solid QA experience
- Experience with testing web applications
- Knowledge of agile processes (Scrum or others)
- Experience with test automation (recorded or coded tests)
- Experience with C#
- Experience with reading complex specifications and preparing acceptance tests, tests plans, test cases
- Hands-on experience with bug-tracking and backlog systems (Jira or others)
- Very good written and spoken English
- Exceptional ability and eagerness to learn new skills (especially automated testing skills)
Here are some skills that would give you a major advantage, but are in no case a must:
Apply now, we would be happy to talk to you!
- Prior experience with Karma/Jasmine and Protractor
- Previous experience testing Angular and Single Page Applications (SPA) and related technologies ODATA, REST, HTML5.
- Knowledge of TypeScript and ES6+
- Experience with web testing frameworks (Selenium or others)
- Automated tests written directly in a programming language (not recorded)
- Non-functional testing skills like performance, security, scalability, mobile device testing
- Any repetitive tasks automation experience (PowerShell scripting or others)
- Automated configuration and deployment
- Automation of testing environments (virtualization)
- CI & CD experience