As a technical member of the OpenEdge DataServers Development Group, you will be one of the core developers in the design, development, and implementation of the server/networking component that accesses the Progress OpenEdge Application Server and Relational Database (RDBMS). Responsibilities include work on major sub-systems of the Security, OpenSSL, Server side technologies and multi-threaded processing. You will be responsible for selected technical implementation, internal documentation, unit test development, and maintenance work on a subsystem.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience in JAVA and C-
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in Security frameworks and SSL
- Expertise in TCP/IP, Socket programming, REST and one Java Servlet Container (preferably Tomcat) is required
- Experience with GIT and SAFe will be an advantage
Progress is proud to be an equal opportunity employer !!