We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Software Engineer II in Test in our Core Products team.
This position will require a test to break attitude and experience in using different automation frameworks combined with strong coding skills. Should have hands-on experience on writing tests, automation and performance testing. Good working knowledge of Java, Automation tools, AppServers, Databases, REST and related technologies is a must.
As a member of the team you will be expected to:
- Work in a dynamic agile environment.
- Design, Develop and maintain the automated tests
- Define the test process and configure, maintain and improve test infrastructure
- Work on multiple platforms, which includes Windows, Linux & Unix
- Work with Engineering and Automation tools such as GitHub, TeamCity, SonarQube, JMeter, and Purify.
То be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with Test automation, creating frameworks and writing API tests
- Extensive knowledge of QA processes and methodologies applied in an agile or Scaled-agile environment
- Experience working with Application Servers and Web Servers
- Good understanding of Java and Web technologies
- Experience with performance engineering and hands on experience with JMeter and profiling tools
- Strong coding skills, problem solving and debugging skills with ability to trace and analyze the logs/information to correlate data and provide meaningful information
- Understanding of latest technologies like Docker, IaC and DevOps tools like Packer, Ansible, Terraform, Gradle
- Experience with CI/CD/CV (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment/Continuous Validation)
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
- 30 days of earned leaves plus an extra day off for your birthday, various other leaves like Marriage leave ,Casual leave, Maternity leave , Paternity Leave
- Premium Group medical Insurance for employee and 5 dependents ,Personal accident insurance coverage,Life insurance coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite, free access to Yoga , Zumba classes by professional trainers
- Professional development reimbursement
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!