The Quality Assurance Engineer will be responsible for testing the various Progress products. The candidate chosen should have a good aptitude and attitude for testing and should be technically sound and passionate towards picking up new technologies. This position calls for familiarity in programming languages like Java, understanding of databases and AppServers and web technologies.
- B.Tech, M. Tech with 70% throughout their career
- Knowledge of Software Testing life cycle, QA methodologies
- Strong programming/scripting knowledge
- Knowledge of automation frameworks and tools like HP UFT and Selenium
- Knowledge in Java and UNIX
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Quick learner.