We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our Sitefinity Tools & Infrastructure team.
The job calls for a person with experience in software development and automation. You will work in a small team that leads the automation of the infrastructure for our Sitefinity product. The team is focused on developing tools to run the product infrastructure systems, internal portals and systems, as well as configuration management, that's why a mix of infrastructure systems engineering experience, solid software development skills and configuration management expertise are required.
Sitefinity is an ASP.NET Content Management System delivering power without the complications. Designed with both usability and extensibility in mind, Sitefinity is engineered to make managing a website a positive, empowering experience. Because it’s built on a cutting-edge code-base, Sitefinity is best equipped to meet the long term needs of today’s businesses, including tackling the fast-paced world of mobile.
To be successful in this role you need to:
- Experience with Object-oriented programming. C#, ASP.Net (ASP.NET 4.0/4.5)/NET MVC 4/5 is preferred.
- Experience with RESTful Web Services and JSON API
- Experience with PowerShell or other scripting languages
- Experience with product and application deployment techniques with configuration management like PowerShell DSC, Ansible, Puppet or Chef.
- Experience with Cloud automation - automatic deployments to Azure, Amazon or OpenStack using REST or other scripting languages
- Experience with source control systems
- Experience with testing tools and creating testing infrastructure is a plus
- Experience with MS Build is a plus
- Experience with HaProxy, Nginx is a plus
What you would be doing most of the time:
- Enhance internal tools and infrastructure
- Implementing API functionality using REST and various MS technologies
- Analyze and improve efficiency and stability of automation of the infrastructure tools and systems to help scale the company
- Build tools and automation that eliminate repetitive tasks
- Collaborate with other teams to incorporate their innovations and vice versa, cross team-functionally -Integration of configuration integration and deployments
- Bug fixing
- Write and review code
- Write documentation
If you are looking for:
- A team culture promoting constant learning and innovation
- A constant stream of fun challenges to solve, with the resources to solve them
- Informal, friendly and knowledge sharing environment with smart people around you
- A chance to join a team and a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products
- The opportunity to experience awesome Agile methodologies actually working
- Real opportunity for career mobility and growth
Then Apply Now!