We're Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow's applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins.
Join us as Software Engineer and help us develop one of the fastest-growing products in our portfolio, which enables the World Health Organization, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, and many others to run and manage their digital experiences.
About the Product:
Sitefinity is an ASP.NET Content Management System delivering power without complications. Designed with both usability and extensibility in mind, Sitefinity is engineered to make managing a website a positive, empowering experience. Because it's built on a cutting-edge code base, Sitefinity is best equipped to meet the long-term needs of today's businesses, including tackling the fast-paced mobile world. Building on that foundation, Sitefinity Cloud enables system integrators, digital agencies, and end users to develop, run and manage Sitefinity-powered digital experiences without the complexity of building and maintaining the necessary infrastructure, development and deployment tools, and practices
About the role:
As a Software Engineer focusing on Sitefinity Cloud, you will work on some components that make up the Sitefinity Cloud product, like .NET (Core) microservices and Azure DevOps React-based SPA extensions. In addition, you will develop new features and extensibility points in the Sitefinity WCMS product that contribute to the success of the overall Sitefinity Cloud business.
- Take responsibility for building new functionalities, enhancement, and maintenance of existing ones
- Participate in the research of the software components behind the team tasks and have a good understanding of the architecture and design of the team's product
- Write clean, maintainable, and readable code while strictly adhering to team coding quality standards
- Analyze business requirements. Provide additional scenarios and use cases - based on a continuously enriched understanding of the customer problem
- Participate in code reviews and provide guidance to drive personal and code quality improvements
- Investigate problems of diverse scope, identify and resolve bugs with different complexity
- Provide realistic time estimates on tasks and assignments
- Continuously get acquainted and remain updated on the product's inner workings: architecture, components, API, features, documentation
- Hands-on experience with C#, ASP.NET (.NET framework 4.8 / .NET 7 preferred).
- Experience with Single Page Application frameworks/libraries (React, Angular 2+ or similar).
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design and Architecture, as well as Design patterns.
- Have extensive exposure to test-driven development and be a pro in writing high-quality - readable, testable, and reusable code
- Have focus and knowledge for writing optimized, high-performance, and memory-efficient code
- Have experience with relational databases and MS SQL Server
- Have an understanding of CI/CD tools and principles
- Familiarity with cloud-native design patterns, microservices, and modern web-scale architectures
- Proficient written and verbal English language skills
- Willingness to learn and a growth mindset may substitute for specific qualifications above
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to collaborate and learn from and also to enjoy:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym onsite
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
Аnd even more perks
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters