We are looking for a Front End Developer with experience in React to join our newly formed Kendo UI for React team. The team is responsible for the design, development and the successful delivery of a UI suite built native for React. This offering will accompany sibling offerings for Angular 2 and the classic Kendo UI for jQuery.
About the Product:
Kendo UI is an HTML5 user interface framework for building interactive and high-performance websites and applications. The framework comes with a library of 70+ UI widgets, an abundance of data-visualization gadgets, client-side data source, built-in MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel) library. Kendo UI provides AngularJS and Bootstrap integration, and separate native UI toolkits for Angular and React.js are in the works.
What you’ll be focused on:
- Participate in decisions for the overall architecture of the suite
- Design, development and delivery of UI components for React
- Participate in creation of support resources – demos and sample applications
- Writing and maintaining a suite of tests for the components
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Experience with React.js and accompanying libraries such as Redux and Immutable.js
- Previous experience creating UI components (no matter the platform) is a plus
If you are looking for:
- A chance to join a team and a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products
- A constant stream of exciting challenges and a broad range of resources to solve them
- Informal, friendly and knowledge-sharing environment with open communication and smart people around you
- An opportunity for professional and personal growth enhanced through a large library, development programs, training and regular performance assessment
Then we would be happy to hear from you! Apply Now!