Progress is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our NativeScript CoreModules Team.
Here is what you will be doing most of the time:
- Contribute to the almighty NativeScript cross-platform layer using both Android and IOS APIs.
- Dive deep into the Angular framework to assure seamless NativeScript integration with it.
- Explore and integrate with the newest JS frameworks and trends.
- Work with a QA engineer to ensure the expected product quality
- Maintain good code quality by writing API reference and your own tests
- Be part of the decision-making process shaping a great framework
- Write customer-facing documentation as part of the delivered product
- Help other team members and community members in using your own output as well as participate in cross-team efforts
What we are looking for:
- An attire for writing clean and structured code that can easily be maintained by others
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Eagerness to learn new skills and technologies
- Down-to-earth and friendly personality
- Hands-on experience in mobile development (iOS or/and Android).
- Experience with Angular (v. 2+)
Are you interested? We would be happy to tell you more.