We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our Sitefinity development team.
Are you eager to dive deep into software development and automation?
In this role you will work in a small team that leads the automation of the Sitefinity infrastructure. You will work closely with other product teams to integrate and deliver external components and solutions.
Sitefinity is an ASP.NET Content Management System delivering power without the complications. Designed with both usability and extensibility in mind, Sitefinity is engineered to make managing a website a positive, empowering experience. Because it’s built on a cutting-edge code-base, Sitefinity is best equipped to meet the long term needs of today’s businesses, including tackling the fast-paced world of mobile.
To be successful in this role you need to have experience most of the following:
- Object-oriented programming. C#, ASP.Net (ASP.NET 4.0/4.5)/NET MVC 4/5 is preferred.
- RESTful Web Services and JSON API
- PowerShell or other scripting languages
- Product and application deployment techniques with configuration management like PowerShell DSC, Ansible, Puppet or Chef.
- Cloud automation - automatic deployments to Azure, Amazon or OpenStack using REST or other scripting languages
- Source control systems
- Testing tools and creating testing infrastructure is a plus
- MS Build is a big plus
- HaProxy, Nginx is also a big plus
What you would be doing most of the time:
- Enhance internal tools and infrastructure
- Implement API functionality using REST and various MS technologies
- Analyze and improve efficiency and stability of automation of the infrastructure tools and systems to help scale the company
- Build tools and automation that eliminate repetitive tasks
- Collaborate with other Sitefinity development and support teams
- Bug fixing
- Write and review code
- Write documentation
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
Progress is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a versatile environment for all our employees.