We are currently on the lookout for a skilled Software Engineer to join our Sitefinity CMS core development team.
The job calls for an experienced engineer who enjoys variety in their work. In this role you'll have the chance to get involved in the development of a great product and will have exposure to a broad range of cutting-edge web technologies such as AngularJS, HTML5, hybrid mobile apps, cloud services like Azure, etc. If you are into agile development, continuous integration and automated testing, then read on.
Sitefinity is an ASP.NET Content Management System delivering power without the complications. Designed with both usability and extensibility in mind, Sitefinity is engineered to make managing a website a positive, empowering experience. Because it’s built on a cutting-edge code-base, Sitefinity is best equipped to meet the long term needs of today’s businesses, including tackling the fast-paced world of mobile.
To be successful in this role you need to:
- Have strong knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3. Bootstrap is an advantage.
- Understand Node.js Package Manager (npm) and have experience with build tools like Grunt and Gulp.
- Be proficient in Object Oriented Design and Architecture, as well as Design patterns.
- Be experienced with C# and ASP.Net is a plus.
- Have focus and knowledge for writing optimized, high performance and memory efficient code.
- Be experienced with relational databases and MS SQL Server.
- Be quite ok with using English on a daily basis - both written and spoken.
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills.
What you would be doing most of the time:
- Take responsibility for building new functionalities, enhancement and maintenance of existing ones
- Participate in the research of the software components behind the team tasks and have a good understanding of the architecture and design of the team's product
- Write clean, maintainable and readable code whilst strictly adhering to team coding quality standards
- Analyze business requirements. Provide additional scenarios and use cases - based on continuously enriched understanding of the customer problem
- Participate in code reviews and provide guidance in order to drive personal and code quality improvements
- Investigate problems of diverse scope, identify and resolve bugs with different complexity
- Provide realistic time estimates on tasks and assignments
- Continuously get acquainted and remain updated of the product inner workings: architecture, components, API, features, documentation
If you are looking for:
- A team culture promoting constant learning and innovation
- A constant stream of fun challenges to solve, with the resources to solve them
- Informal, friendly and knowledge sharing environment with smart people around you
- A chance to join a team and a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products
- Hands-on product development with a worldwide effect upon millions of people
- The opportunity to experience awesome “Agile” methodologies actually working
- Real opportunity for career mobility and growth
Then we would be happy to hear from you! Apply now!