We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as Software Engineer in our Public Websites team in Sofia.
The team is focused on building and supporting the systems and processes that enable the operation of the company’s web presence as well as the interaction with its customers. If you love challenges and learning new things, then we would be happy to hear from you!
As a member of the team you will be expected to:
- Take responsibility for building new functionalities, enhancement and maintenance of existing ones
- Participate in the research of the software components behind the team tasks and have a good understanding of the architecture and design of the team's products
- Write clean, maintainable, testable and readable code whilst adhering to the team’s coding quality standards
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues with the team’s software, providing the best possible solution in a timely manner
- Analyze business requirements. Provide additional scenarios and use cases - based on continuously enriched understanding of the customer problem
- Provide realistic time estimates on tasks and assignments
- Collaborate with other teams within the organization
- Address customer inquiries
You should be a person who has/is:
If the above describes you, we would be happy to hear from you!
- Hands on experience with C# and ASP.NET
- Professional experience with Web API
- Experience with relational databases and MS SQL Server
- Experience with integration of third party systems and development of business applications is a plus
- Familiar with Object Oriented Design and Architecture, as well as Design patterns
- Experience with Node.js is a plus
- Good written and spoken English
- Exceptional ability to learn new skills
- Down-to-earth, creative, driven and friendly personality
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from-home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Free underground parking
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!