We are currently expanding our JustMock development team. In this role you will get the chance to contribute to the development of a unique .NET mocking tool that uses the .NET CLR API to modify at run time the .NET code being executed.
To be successful in this role you shall have:
- Experience with C++
- Experience with Windows system programming and COM will be an advantage
- An attire for writing clean and structured code that can easily be maintained by others
- Excellent written and verbal English
What you would be doing most of the time:
- Take responsibility for building new functionalities, enhancement and maintenance of existing ones
- You will have the opportunity to dive into C#
- Participate in the research of the software components behind the team tasks and have a good understanding of the architecture and design of the team's product
- Write clean, maintainable and readable code whilst strictly adhering to team coding quality standards
- Participate in code reviews and provide guidance in order to drive personal and code quality improvements
- Investigate problems of diverse scope, identify and resolve bugs with different complexity
- Continuously get acquainted and remain updated of the product inner workings: architecture, components, API, features, documentation
Apply now, we are looking forward to talking to you!