We are currently on the lookout for a skilled Software Engineer to join our TestStudio development team.
TestStudio is an innovative and easy-to-use automated testing solution that offers script-less test automation for wide range of mobile, web, WPF, ASP.Net, Silverlight applications. Beeing a complete test automation solutiong for GUI, Mobile, Performance, Load and API testing, TestStudio is one of the most advanced solutions that meet the long term needs of QAs worldwide.
To be successful in this role you need to:
- Have hands on experience with C# (.NET 4.0/4.5 preferred)
- Be proficient in Object Oriented Design and Architecture, as well as Design patterns
- Previous experience with ASP.NET or WPF is considered as a plus
- Have focus and knowledge for writing optimized, high performance and memory efficient code
- Be quite ok with using English on a daily basis - both written and spoken
- Be a team player
What you would be doing most of the time:
- Take responsibility for building new functionalities, enhancement and maintenance of existing ones
- Participate in the research of the software components behind the team tasks and have a good understanding of the architecture and design of the team's product
- Write clean, maintainable and readable code whilst strictly adhering to team coding quality standards
- Participate in code reviews and provide guidance to drive personal and code quality improvements
- Investigate problems of diverse scope, identify and resolve bugs with different complexity
- Continuously get acquainted and remain updated of the product inner workings: architecture, components, API, features, documentation
We would be happy to hear from you! Apply now!