We are currently on the lookout for a skilled Software Engineer to join our Sitefinity CMS core development team.
The job calls for an experienced engineer who enjoys variety in their work. In this role, you'll have the chance to get involved in the back end redesign of a great product and will have exposure to a broad range of cutting-edge web technologies such as Angular 2, HTML5, and .NET. If you are into agile development, continuous integration and automated testing, then read on.
To be successful in this role you need to:
- Have hands on experience with Angular 2 or other JS frameworks for large scale application development
- Have strong knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3, Bootstrap is an advantage
- Understand Node.js Package Manager (npm) and have experience with build tools like Grunt and Gulp
- Be proficient in Object Oriented Design and Architecture, as well as Design patterns
- Be experienced with ASP.Net, OData Web API and the REST protocol is a plus
- Have focus and knowledge for writing optimized, high performance and memory efficient code
- Be experienced with relational databases and MS SQL Server
- Be quite ok with using English daily - both written and spoken
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills
What you would be doing most of the time:
- Take responsibility for building new functionalities, enhancement and maintenance of existing ones
- Participate in the research of the software components behind the team tasks and have a good understanding of the architecture and design of the team's product
- Write clean, maintainable and readable code whilst strictly adhering to team coding quality standards
- Analyze business requirements. Provide additional scenarios and use cases - based on continuously enriched understanding of the customer problem
- Participate in code reviews and provide guidance in order to drive personal and code quality improvements
- Investigate problems of diverse scope, identify and resolve bugs with different complexity
- Provide realistic time estimates on tasks and assignments
- Continuously get acquainted and remain updated of the product inner workings: architecture, components, API, features, documentation
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, then would be happy to hear from you!