Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed to help organizations develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want, and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress. We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our Reporting Solutions team.
Our team develops two products - Progress Telerik Reporting and Progress Telerik Report Server.
The first one is a powerful report generation engine with rich report design tooling and report viewer controls. Telerik Reporting can be integrated in a variety of applications - from classic desktop technologies like WinForms and WPF to web frameworks like ASP.NET Core, Angular, Blazor, and React.
What will you do?
- Research and implement new functionalities and features.
- Perform competitor research and prepare functional specifications.
- Fix challenging bugs.
- Write clean, maintainable, and readable code, according to the team coding standards.
- Think a lot about API design, backwards compatibility, and architecture conformance.
- Write a lot of unit tests.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Work closely with other team members and roles, including product managers - to specify the requirements; QA engineers - to produce functional tests; support engineers - to prepare documentation and help articles; designers - to create user-friendly and compelling designs.
- Work directly with customers to help get their job done. Don’t forget, our customers are software developers like us, so this could be an awesome learning experience.
What will you need?
- Experience with .NET and C#
- Knowledge/experience in any of the following: Blazor, Angular, React, ASP.NET Core. Experience with ASP.NET MVC / WebForms, WinForms, WPF is a plus.
- Solid knowledge of software design principles.
- Ability to meet deadlines and commit to team goals.
- Good written and verbal English.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones
Аnd even more perks:
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!