We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. We are now on the lookout for a Software Developer – Client Solutions to join our team in Sofia.
The Software Developer – Client Solutions is part of the Sales Organization and reports directly to the Solution Engineering Manager.
In this role, you will provide evaluation assistance of technical nature to individuals and partners interested in our Secure Managed File Transfer product line. You will be the domain expert in that field and will tackle challenging technical tasks. As a subject matter expert, your input will be sought after to drive the sales and enablement initiatives of the organization. You will collaborate with other areas in the business to expand your technical product skill and act as the focal point for highly technical queries coming from clients, partners, and distributors.
Relevant Product/s: MOVEit – Our Secure Managed File Transfer Solution
Your area of responsibility:
- Set up and maintain a complete product lab environment to be used for demonstrations, proof of concepts and technical workshops
- Use customer specifications to architect the solution and implement requirements via configuration and customization of the product
- Serve as a technical consultant for prospective customers and partners, providing technical assistance during their evaluation of our software
- Have a deep technical understanding of the product and be able to respond to installation, configuration, and customization requests from customers/partners
- Work closely with Software Support, Product Management, Product Marketing, and Product Development as a prospect advocate to ensure market needs are communicated from a technical perspective
- Continuously improve skills through self-study or participation in training sessions.
- Together with the Partner Account Manager, assess the “as is” state of new and existing partners and determine their technical training needs.
- Build strong relationships with partner’s technical and development departments/teams to develop their technical expertise, and drive healthy collaboration with PRGS
So if you can bring relevant experience and show up with energy, enthusiasm, and an appetite to learn we want to hear from you.What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:Compensation
- Experience in scripting – PowerShell, VBScript, Bash
- Good working knowledge of REST APIs
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience with IT/Enterprise security (SAML, LDAP, SSO, Secure File Transfer Protocols), BC/DR is mandatory
- Knowledge of DNS, TCP, Firewalls, Proxy Servers, Load Balancing, VPN, VPC, and Linux
- Ability to work pro-actively, deliver technical pitches, thrive on tight deadlines and utilize innovation to respond to customer needs
- Ability to learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud technology space.
- Fluent in Italian and/or Spanish is a plus
- Team player and has experience of collaborating with teams across functions and geographies
- Ability to work with limited supervision; disciplined to maintain personal time management, manage risk, transparent communication with your manager, co-workers, external parties, and ability to problem-solve
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience is desired
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences are advantageous
Vacation, Family, and Health
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!