We’re Progress – we offer the best products to develop, deploy, and manage high-impact business applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join us as an Software Asset Support Specialist working out of your home office in the United States.
You will manage the product master, pricing and entitlement set up for a variety of our products. The position regularly works with Engineering, Product Development, Product Management, Product Marketing, Finance, Legal, Order Management, IT and Facility Operations teams to solve problems and deliver new products based on established release plans. This is an intermediate level position that works under general supervision.WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- Serve as the main point of contact related to Flexera application
- Assume responsibility for managing product offerings and price books, ensuring internal systems are updated
- Develop cross-functional relationships and collaborate with Order Management, Legal, Finance, Product Management, Product Marketing, Engineering, Enterprise Applications and Sales/Sales Operations teams
- Support the relationship management and ongoing support of related systems (FlexNet Operations LLM, QAD EE)
- Continuously suggest and support process improvements
- Maintain IT Asset Management tools including accurate customer entitlements, costs, end of life, etc...
- Develop written plans, policies, and procedures to document processes to support the asset management lifecycle. Conduct annual inventory audit and develop processes and procedures to ensure accuracy.
- BA/BS degree in Business Management Operations or related field
- Prior experience in entitlement/licensing management and/or delivery experience
- Business and Configuration experience of software asset management and Flexera Suite, Components and Functions
- Experience using Flexera FlexNet Operations
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills with the ability to work cross functionally
- High attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, and prioritize contending workloads in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Medical, dental, vision, life & disability, and financial benefits (including 401(k) retirement savings plan. Tuition Reimbursement program. Additional voluntary benefits including crucial illness/hospital indemnity, identity theft protection, auto & home insurance, legal, and pet insurance.
- Competitive salary, bonus, and best-in-class Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) with a 27-month lookback
- Flexible paid vacation time, paid day off for your birthday, and company holidays. A variety of leave plans, including Parental Leave.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and an employee well-being program focusing on physical, mental, and financial health.