We are looking for a Social Media Intern to become part of our Global Demand Generation team for Progress Developer Tooling division (Telerik and Kendo UI).
Are you active on social media and have many followers? Do you smile with every re-tweet you get? Do you know who poor Brian is? Joining our team, you will be part of a task force aimed at growing traffic to support lead generation and online sales. As an intern, you will be working with a cross-functional team to increase social traffic and engagement via various social owned channels – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+.
What you will be doing most of the time?
- Be part of a team of experts focused on generating quality social media traffic and engagement
- Understanding and learning how to engage the Developer audience on Social Media
- Planning, writing, and scheduling Social Media content aligned with our Social, Creative and Programs Teams
- Reporting on the performance of each social channel and their impact on the business
- Helping develop best practices guidelines to ensure visibility is optimized
- Experimenting with new social channels that can drive quality traffic for leads and online sales
- Researching trends & come up with creative ideas to drive awareness, engagement, and business results
- Learning our business and start on the path to becoming a Marketing ninja
Do you have what it takes?
Apply now by sending us your CV and a brief letter telling us why would you like to join the Progress team.
- Aspirations for a career in Marketing
- Active on social media and passionate about it
- Affinity for technology
- Creative, energetic, and outgoing personality
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, where change is constant
- Excellent English and communications skills, especially writing