We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Developer Support Engineer in our Sitefinity team in Sofia
Sitefinity is an ASP.NET Content Management System delivering power without the complications. Designed with both usability and extensibility in mind, Sitefinity is engineered to make managing a website a positive, empowering experience. Sitefinity is well equipped to meet the long-term needs of today’s businesses and enable marketers to deliver relevant, personalized content through the channels they choose.
In this very technical role, you will be a part of the Sitefinity product team and will be helping customers troubleshoot, develop and deploy cutting-edge business solutions. You’ll have the opportunity to learn the Sitefinity platform inside-out and will be working with some of the world’s leading Fortune 500 companies. As you work hand-in-hand with our customers, you’ll be among the first to hear their direct product feedback and will have the chance to influence the product roadmap.
If you are interested to take a look at what a day of the life of the Developer Support Engineer looks like, please check the link below:
As our support is legendary and we pride ourselves for it, we are only looking for the best of the best. So, are you ready to join us?
To be successful in this role you need to:
- Be confident with .NET platform and have programming knowledge in ASP.NET MVC, Angular
- Be eager to learn new technologies and constantly improve your technical skills
- Be a great listener, have the ability to dig deep into an issue and have the skills to effectively troubleshoot and communicate with our clients and colleagues
- Ideally, but not required, have knowledge in .NET Core, OData, and Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS)
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
What you will be doing most of the time:
- Work with client development projects to examine their problems and propose an appropriate solution - could be the case you come out with an extremely innovative solution which turns into a product/ feature implementation
- Quickly switch through a variety of different technologies and deal with diverse and interesting challenges every day
- Communicate with customers and the product team regarding technical issues, bug reports and feature requests
- Come up with ideas for technical content – videos, demos, blog posts, or anything that might be helpful for both current and potential customers
If the above fits your experience and interests, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family and Health:
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones
Аnd even more perks:
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!