We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Services Operations Coordinator in Rotterdam.
This is an administrative role within our EMEA Sales organization that will require you to focus on various operational activities. You need to be very well-organized to provide the necessary support to the Professional Services Team and our customers. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by ensuring all paperwork is accurate and in place, keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation, and information.
Please note this is a temporary position with an approximate duration of 6 to 12 months.
Your area of responsibility:
- Create new Master Service Agreements, Statements of Work, etc. after obtaining initial input on scope and deliverable; maintain control sheet on these agreements - numbering & status
- After receiving input on a prospect/ opportunity, ensure it is properly captured in Salesforce; liaise with Customer Order Management to request new customer creation (if needed); provide input to Sales on updating status & info of opportunities in Salesforce
- Assist in ensuring all internal approvals are in place before submitting contracts out to customers and subcontractors
- Work with customers and subcontractors to have all contracts duly and timely signed
- Assist in pulling in necessary purchase orders prior to starting any Professional Services activities
- Ensure all preliminary paperwork is verified, accurate and complete (meets our Professional Services requirements) and notify the Virtual Account Team (Sales Rep/Pre-sales/Professional Services Consultant) that they can proceed and work on the assignment shall begin
- Assist in resource planning and scheduling activities
- Maintain agendas in close cooperation with internal Consultants
- Contact with subcontractors to discuss planning of external Consultants
- Assist in communication with customers on planning
- Make sure Consultants timely enter time/expenses on a weekly basis
- Follow up on project extensions, increases in purchase orders, etc.
- Assist in maintaining Professional Services Forecast sheet
- Assist FP&O on queries from Auditors on Services activities
- Assist to run customer satisfaction campaigns through email in close alignment with Marketing; consolidate evaluation feedback
- Assist with training activities: schedule training classes, own the communication with the participants, help with logistics around the training, create evaluation forms and training certificates.
- Proven experience in administration/ support: ideally experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions in a multicultural organization will be considered a plus;
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- A degree in business administration or relevant field will be an asset
If this sounds like the right fit for your experience and career interests, we would be happy to talk to you! What we offer in return is:
- 24 days’ vacation (increased after years of service) + an extra day off for your birthday
- Premium Collective Health Insurance Plan with a monthly employer contribution
- Premium Collective Pension Scheme fully funded by Progress
- Company-paid commuting/mileage reimbursement
- Fitness Program, allowing you to choose a gym and enjoy the discount and tax-advantage
- Fresh fruit daily and selection of good coffee & tea
- Canteen onsite
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!