Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want, and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress.
We are looking for a SEO Contractor (30-40 hrs/week) to help us make Progress websites and content visible for search engines and ranking on the first page!
About the job:
- Identify possible SEO enhancements to improve the organic visibility
- Create URL architectures and 301 mapping plans
- Perform ongoing keyword and topic research, including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities, consult the process of content creation, and provide content recommendations
- Provide recommendations for improvement of keyword rankings and organic traffic
- Create competitor analysis and discover the keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Create an internal link strategy and identify possible external link opportunities
- Perform regular monitoring of Progress website's health in terms of errors, non-secure content, redirects, missing meta tags, not indexed pages, speed, etc. Provide and explain recommendations on how these issues could be fixed
- Work directly with technical teams to support the implementation of SEO recommendations and QA processes
- Provide recommendations for optimization of meta titles, meta descriptions, and other on-page elements
- Support and follow up of the agreed SEO projects timelines, including timely status updates and recommendations to the relevant stakeholders
- Analyze traffic and report regularly. Make data easy to understand.
If the above sounds exciting and interesting, we'd love to hear from you! In return, the team would provide initial onboarding on the job's specifics and ongoing support.
- Very good understanding of SEO best practices
- Passionate about reaching top three results and best friend of Google’s Bot – Crawley
- Advanced user of Google Products, especially Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Data Studio. Understanding of Google Tag Manager is a plus
- Advanced user of platforms such as SEMrush, Ahrefs, or similar
- Advanced user of tools like Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl or similar.
- Able to propose solutions for every SEO issue on a website
- Knowledge of structure data markup
- Experience with content management systems
- Experience with website revamps, migrations, re-platforming
- Excellent writing and presentation skills in English
- Ability to analyze traffic trends
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Ability to collaborate with various teams