About the Role:
This position handles all SEO activities in the Digital Marketing team. The role also serves as a partnership manager with external vendors and/or people manager to internal team members. The SEO manager at Progress executes planning, implementing and managing the company’s SEO strategy. Our digital presence is very important to the success of our business, so this position plays a major role in driving the growth and success of our online business
The ideal candidate:
- Able to interpret external challenges to recommend best practices to improve search engine results, keyword ranking, provide content recommendations, link building and amplification, topic research, content audits, on page audits, etc.
- Drive the partnership with strategic vendors to identify innovative solutions and enable them to follow clear yet flexible work process with the different teams in the organization
- Ability to anticipate objections and influence others to adopt a different point of view. Explain complex situations in different ways depending on key stakeholders
- Ability to understand a project from start to finish to fully scope and manage SEO tasks working with other internal and external teams
- Advanced or certified user of main Google products - Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console and popular SEO tools across such as Deepcrawl, SEMRush, SimilarWeb, ScreamingFrog etc
- Operate independently and efficiently to manage multiple tasks, priorities, and projects simultaneously and successfully
- Create and execute against technical SEO requirements such as, propose URL architecture, propose redirects plans, write meta titles and descriptions, create 301 redirects, etc.
- Ability to build and maintain SEO project timelines as well as communicate it to all involved parties
- Own and create all SEO traffic reporting and provide recommendations to the business
- Stay ahead of industry trends and proactively initiate large-scale SEO projects that will improve the organization’s organic visibility, e.g. AMP and schema.org markup, Voice and Page load speed optimization etc.
- At least 2 years of SaaS marketing experience or mid-scale business website
- At least 3-5 years of non-supervised SEO experience for mid and large-scale brands
- Provide leadership and direction to others on the team, has previous experience coaching
- Experience with being accountable for the performance and results of a team
- Understanding corporate communication, visionary attitude
- Outstanding English verbal and written skills, acceptable presentation skills
- Demonstrates results by tracking, analyzing and reporting the performance and metrics of our digital efforts
- Strong passion, knowledge and personal development in technology, digital marketing, and emerging media.
- Self-starter who can own a project from inception to completion
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to distill complex problems into easily understood, actionable recommendations
If the above fits your experience and interests, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package, that increases based on target achievements
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Amazing colleagues to collaborate with and learn from
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
Progress is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a versatile environment for all our employees.