We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as SEO Expert in our SEO & Campaign Ops team in Sofia
This position handles all SEO activities in the Digital Marketing team. The role also serves as a partnership manager with external vendors and/or internal members and stakeholders. The SEO Expert at Progress executes planning, implementing and managing the company’s SEO strategy. Our digital presence is very important to the success of our business, so this position plays a major role in driving the growth and success of our online business
What you will be doing most of the time:
- Able to interpret external challenges to recommend best practices to improve search engine results, keyword ranking, provide content recommendations, link building and amplification, topic research, content audits, on page audits, etc.
- Drive the partnership with strategic vendors to identify innovative solutions and enable them to follow clear yet flexible work process with the different teams in the organization
- Ability to anticipate objections and influence others to adopt a different point of view. Explain complex situations in different ways depending on key stakeholders
- Ability to understand a project from start to finish to fully scope and manage SEO tasks working with other internal and external teams
- Advanced or certified user of main Google products - Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console and popular SEO tools across such as Deepcrawl, SEMRush, SimilarWeb, ScreamingFrog etc
- Operate independently and efficiently to manage multiple tasks, priorities, and projects simultaneously and successfully
- Create and execute against technical SEO requirements such as, propose URL architecture, propose redirects plans, write meta titles and descriptions, create 301 redirects, etc.
- Ability to build and maintain SEO project timelines as well as communicate it to all involved parties
- Own and create all SEO traffic reporting and provide recommendations to the business
- Stay ahead of industry trends and proactively initiate large-scale SEO projects that will improve the organization’s organic visibility, e.g. AMP and schema.org markup, Voice and Page load speed optimization etc.
- At least 2 years of SaaS marketing experience or mid-scale business website
- At least 3-5 years of non-supervised SEO experience for mid and large-scale brands
- Understanding corporate communication, visionary attitude
- Outstanding English verbal and written skills, acceptable presentation skills
- Demonstrates results by tracking, analyzing and reporting the performance and metrics of our digital efforts
- Strong passion, knowledge and personal development in technology, digital marketing, and emerging media.
If the above fits your experience and interests, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package, that increases based on target achievements
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Amazing colleagues to collaborate with and learn from
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!