We’re Progress – we offer the best products to develop, deploy, and manage high-impact business applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join us as a Senior Workday Analyst for our Human Capital Team in Hyderabad, India.
The ideal candidate is an analytical-minded self-starter who is eager to dive right in and make an immediate impact. The Senior Workday Analyst is responsible for the execution of the HR systems strategy (Workday) by recommending and executing key functionality and enhancements. The role requires expertise in various Workday modules and functionality including but not limited to HCM, Reporting & Dashboarding, Talent Management, Advanced Compensation, business process design and configuration, and data management. You will partner with other HRIS and HC team members to deliver Workday enhancements and updates.
Your area of responsibility:
- Partner with the HRIS team and HC subject matter experts to make recommendations for technical solutions and translate business needs into functional and technical requirements.
- Seek out opportunities to improve our processes by rethinking existing configurations.
- Consistently seek and drive process efficiencies that remove administration effort from end-users.
- Design, configure, test, and deploy Workday process or functional changes.
- Act as an escalation point for Workday process or configuration issues raised by end-users.
- Develop and modify existing integrations from Workday to internal and third-party applications including EIB, custom reports, and calculated fields.
- Partner with the HRIS team to evaluate Workday releases, identify items that align to HC and Business strategy, and prioritize for release.
- Develop and maintain complex Workday reports, utilizing Workday report writing tools, as well as other organizational tools and available technologies
- Create and maintain real-time dashboards, including but limited to Inclusion & Diversity and Headcount/Attrition, displaying key metrics and insights for HR and business leaders in a meaningful and visually appealing manner
- Partner with the HRIS team on communication and change management efforts for business-critical Workday processes.
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HR technology and understand statutory and regulatory requirements affecting all aspects of HR systems
- At least 5 years of HRIS experience with a minimum of 3 years of progressive Workday experience, including business process configuration, advanced reporting, and dashboarding required. Experience as the SME for at least 1 Workday module and completion of multiple functional Workday training courses strongly preferred.
- Functional understanding of core HR business terminology and practices
- Strong understanding of business processes and data maintenance
- Ability to quickly adapt to learn a new system
- Strong attention to detail and a measured sense of urgency
- Ability to interface and communicate effectively with all levels of employees, management, and diverse audiences both in oral and written formats
- Demonstrated ability to lead or play a key role in complex projects from inception through completion
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects with potentially shifting priorities
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships both within HC and throughout the organization globally.
- Solid problem-solving and technical skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills with a strong customer focus
- Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality in all business matters
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!