Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress. And as a Senior Web Marketing Strategist in Sofia, you can join us in doing what we do best: propelling business forward.
In this role, you will use a mix of creativity and strong analytical skills to understand website behavior, identify opportunities to drive an increase in conversion, revenue, and user experience, then develop and execute on a strategy to turn those ideas into an optimization and testing plan. Reporting to the Director of Web Strategy & Reporting, you will partner closely with such groups as Demand Generation, Business Intelligence, Web & Digital, and Customer Experience & Design, to understand the “why” behind the data and deliver actionable insights to further improve UX and conversion rate optimization to increase lead generation and online sales.
As part of the team, you will:
- Partner closely with demand generation and product marketing teams to align your optimization strategy with their business goals and provide factional recommendations
- Monitor overall health of the business unit’s digital presence, from journey analysis, analytics management, to optimization recommendations, all in alignment with SEM/SEO to deliver a holistic high-performing user experience
- Aligns corporate priorities and goals to product goals and sales targets such as MQLs (Marketing Qualified Lead) and Opportunity creation
- Identify areas for improvement and make recommendations to test, based on good understanding of the sales-marketing funnel performance
- Analyze the customer journey on the website and make recommendations for optimizations
- Maintain and optimize the web analytics framework to monitor the health of KPIs and key conversion points in the web journey and marketing funnel
- Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data to analyze website traffic to understand user behavior and provide data-driven recommendations to increase engagement and conversion
- Define and maintain overall optimization program (site experience, landing pages, forms, and calls-to-actions)
- Use an iterative approach to optimization (hypothesize, design, test, measure, optimize), deriving actionable insights from the results, formulating new experiment ideas and hypotheses, while implementing winning results.
- Monitor industry trends and new product offerings to stay up to speed and ahead of the competition.
- Solid professional experience in digital analytics, website optimization or related role.
- You have a strong understanding of and experience with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, or like applications
- You are proficient with Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) tools such as Google Optimize 360, Optimizely, Visual Web Optimizer; Hotjar, SessionCam, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced and growing environment
- You have the ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels, both internally and externally, including ability to prepare and deliver quality presentations to a range of stakeholders with various levels of understanding.
- You have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills and clear understanding of the digital experience technologies from both marketer and consumer’s point of view, with awareness of developing trends and IT solutions
If the above sounds interesting, then we would like to hear from you! What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health:
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working model – most of us will be splitting our time between working from home and being at the office two-three times a week.
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite