We are looking for an experienced and web savvy Senior Web and Digital Specialist to join our Web Presence team in Sofia, Bulgaria. As a part of the team, you will be responsible for ensuring unmatched customer experience across all company web assets. You will participate in web projects planning and execution, including gathering and prioritizing customer requirements, defining the project scope, and working closely with usability experts, graphic designers, developers, QA professionals, sales and marketing people to ensure the project supports the Company’s overall strategy and goals.
As a Senior Web and Digital Specialist you will be expected to:
- Participate in building the web presence strategy and plan the overall roadmap, making sure it’s aligned with the Company strategy and business goals
- Identify and analyze internal and external customer requirements to meet end-to-end scenarios
- Work with leadership, product management, product marketing, UX, data analysts, engineering to arrive at the ideal user experience
- Produce business requirements to communicate the customer value propositions and business objectives to the designers, developers and testers
- Execute with designers, developers and testers to implement the requirements you’ve helped define
- Build and maintain project timelines as well as communicate it to all involved parties
- Organize sprint planning and retrospective meetings, ensuring the requirements you’ve defined are understood and delivered
- Operate independently and efficiently to manage multiple tasks, priorities, and projects simultaneously and successfully
- Maintain key metrics to track effectiveness of your projects
- Stay on top of Digital Marketing trends and changes via published resources, industry conferences, podcasts, blogs, etc.
You will be the person who has:
- Experience in managing software and specifically web projects
- Knowledge in digital marketing, usability, graphic design and digital content, web technologies and trends
- Experience analyzing the performance of online metrics
- Scenario and user experience design skills
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills
- Knowledge of the market of application development technologies, platforms and trends
- Basic knowledge in HTML/CSS and working with Web Content Management Systems
- Excellent problem solving, cross-group, and leadership skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks competently
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
Progress is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a versatile environment for all our employees.